Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games

I heard that there is an animated show, program, or cartton

I heard that there is an animated show, program, or cartton coming titled "House Of Wallace" which is inspired by Notorious B.I.G., the rapper. When is this program suppose to begin and on what days and time and channel? CBS? ABC? NBC? Nickolodeon? The Disney Channel? What? Thank you for your assistance.
Hello and welcome.

I don't think the project was sold yet to any networks. I can't find previous similar products by the company making it, so i can't guess who could sign this.

The company producing the series is Ossian Media. You can ask them to put you in some kind of mailing list to notice you when the product will be close to airing or perhaps it will only come as a DVD or web series.