Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

There is a new movie coming out on Friday named "The Call."

There is a new movie coming out on Friday named "The Call." Question: Is this movie pretty much going to be like the movie "Cellular" that came out a few years ago starring XXXXX XXXXX, XXXXX H. Macy, Kim Basinger, and Jessica Biel? Thank you for your assistance.

Hi again, Jaime and welcome back to Just Answer!

No, the plots of the two movies seem completely different, from the plot summaries I have read.

If you see the movie, I hope you enjoy it!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Jaime.

Thanks very much for your positive rating; it is greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to request me by name for any future questions; just begin your post with 'For Cher' and I will be glad to answer as soon as possible.

Enjoy a great rest of the week!

Best wishes,
Cher