MediaArtsSpecialist
MediaArtsSpecialist , Media Specialist
Experience:  TV, movie, arts and digital media specialist
65186368

Am looking for Japanese models that will be coming to the United

Am looking for Japanese models that will be coming to the United Kingdom is their a website up to date where i can find out which models are coming the the United Kingdom also?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to wait please thank you very much.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi.

Waiting for an expert please thank you very much.

Expert:  MediaArtsSpecialist replied 3 years ago.
I hate to be the bearer of less than ideal news but there is not a website that has a comprehensive listing of Japanese models or dates they would be coming to the UK.
MediaArtsSpecialist, Media Specialist
Experience: TV, movie, arts and digital media specialist
Anything else I can help you with?

I noticed you have read but not provided a needed rating, more than likely due to the bad news, which is obviously out of my control despite searching quite a very long time.

Feedback is appreciated.