Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

What are the top 10 largest acting schools (in terms of # XXXXX

Customer Question

What are the top 10 largest acting schools (in terms of # XXXXX students) in Orange County, CA?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, please continue

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already said yes to this

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Michael.

There isn't a reliable resource for putting together a top 10 list for a small area (for various reasons, but mostly because results on that level are skewed by advertising), but I can give you a statistically accurate list of the top 10 acting schools in CA. Would that help you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mike,

It doesn't have to be a statistically accurate list. I am just trying to compile a list of acting schools in the Orange County area. Can you just see what you can find for this area? If there are not 10 then that is fine, just as many as you can find.

Thanks,

Brendan

I will do that for you. I just didn't want to give you information without the proper context.