Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

RA-pc

Customer Question

What is the name of the theme song for Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas that goes "I Found Love & It's The Love I've Always Wanted"

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Ernie and welcome to Just Answer.

Is this a song you heard in a TV commercial, on the radio, etc.?

Is the ad recent, from this year, 2013, and currently playing, or is it from a past year? If not 2013, please let me know what year you heard it and saw the commercial?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cher,

This was a song from a Sandals TV commercial running this year (2013).

Ernie

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ernie and thanks for your reply.

I have been researching this extensively for you since I replied to you last night. I found the TV commercial with the first two lines of the song (I love the song, by the way!) and I cannot seem to find the title of the song, for sure. However, as an educated guess, I would say the title is probably the very first line: "I Found Love".

I'm going to continue searching for you and if I find any further information, I will let you know. Now, I have become obsessed with this as well, and the song has been in my head since I heard it! : )

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cher,

So is this the answer to my question?

We're not sure of the name of the song or who is singing?

Ernie

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ernie.

I'm so sorry, I meant to click 'Information Request' instead of 'Answer', when I sent my last reply.

No, this is not a full answer to your question. I mentioned that I am still researching it for you, but I will 'opt out' for the time being, so your question will be open to other experts who may be able to find this information.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Martin replied 3 years ago.
Just to let you know that i am on it. I will come back when i find something. If anybody else find it faster than me, just post it for Ernie.