Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

How do I get front row tickets/ meet and greet tickets to Justin

Customer Question

How do I get front row tickets/ meet and greet tickets to Justin Bieber? I am willing to pay anything under 2,000 for 2 tickets. I need to find a legitimate website.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Seeing one of the biggest artists today is every fans dream and Justin is that!

As for special VIP packages which include tickets and meeting Justin, try looking at these services:

1. Ticketmaster has many packages that offer different things for fans to pick from:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/k13u6y

2. AEG offers VIP packages: http://www.aeglive.com/artists/view/110961/justin-bieber

Besides checking with your local arena to see what they are offering, try looking at online services such as Stubhub. I have had good luck with them in the past and you can review pricing as well as seating. Some may also sell VIP packages for a price you are willing to pay.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there anything / any other service you can 100% recommend? TIcketmaster and AEG are both sold out, and stubhub.. I can't find meet and greets.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
First of all, Happy Birthday to Justin as he turns 19 today!

As for Stubhub, continue to check on a daily basis since this is where people buy and sell tickets so it is quite possible that something may turn up. Ticketmaster many times releases tickets that are not purchased close to the event so sign up for any email alerts that can remind you to see if anything opens up

I think the problem is that the meet and greets are only a few and something like the golden ticket in Willy Wonka. Unless someone cannot go or wants to make a killing on the price to sell, I do not see any of those out there for sale.

I can recommend some other options such as checking online with the various fan clubs for Justin. There should be message boards as well as concert information that quite possibly can lend you a hand to find those meet and greet tickets.

I would also check with the local ticket brokers in your area as many have tickets for the concert and quite possibly may have the meet and greet you are looking for.

I conducted a quick search online and something called backpage comes up. Not comfortable about the site so not sure I would work with them. Keep looking on either Stubhub and Ticketmaster and also check with the local arena in your area to see if when they may release additional meet and greets.