Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games

Where can I find the best copy of the movie "The Chinese Connecti

Where can I find the best copy of the movie "The Chinese Connection" starring XXXXX XXXXX? I read a review left on Amazon by someone who sounded like they knew what they were talking about. They said that many DVDs of the film are poor quality with bad English overdubs. However he went on to say that over the years he has found one that is "the finest example of them all". He said "Media Asia/Hong Kong Legends has released a special collectors edition DVD that is jammed full of fantastic features." Digitally remastered wide-screen, with Dolby Digital sound and good English overdub. He goes on to say that it is readily available on amazon's UK website. I went to that site, but I can't find it anywhere. I have also done several searches of various other sites, but again with no luck. I believe I read somewhere that "Media Asia" has ceased operations. I guess if this copy is no longer available, I would settle for a different edition, but I would certainly want to know that it was good quality before I purchased it.
Hello and welcome. The movie is know with many titles depending of where it was released. So you may see "The Chinese Connection" or "The Iron Hand" but the real name is "Fist of Fury".

The absolute best is a blue ray release made by Kam & Ronson (Hong Kong) and is region A.

About the best DVD UK release, it must be this one:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just received the play-asia Blu-Ray from the link you gave me, but it is not in English!!

Both those link have English subtitle. It seem that all the English dubbed one are bad quality conversion.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I see. Thank you again for your help.