Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Angry Birds-- I think that is such a cute game. The graphics

Angry Birds-- I think that is such a cute game. The graphics have a lot of clever, little details. Like most things with sequels, the original Angry Birds is the best. I've never been a game person, but I like this one. Do you know anything about the creators or any other interesting information about it? Thanks, Holly
Hi again, Holly and thanks for requesting me to answer your question.

I agree completely, Angry Birds is a very cute game!

Please allow me a short while to gather the information you're asking about and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Best regards,
Hi again, Holly.

Angry Birds was created by a Finnish computer game developer--Rovio Entertainment--and first released for Apple's 'i' Operating System in December of 2009. It was inspired primarily by a stylized drawing of wingless birds. The game has garnered high praise for its successful combination of addictive gameplay, low price, and comical style. There is talk of it being made into a TV show and even a movie!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Cher,

You seem to be such a Renaissance woman, knowing something about a lot of subjects so I'll try this question for you.

My washing machine- works fine- top loader, not HE. But, lately, it smells kind of mildewey. I keep the lid open when it's not in use, but smell persists. Can I run it with any kind of liquid solution, w/o clothes, to ehlp this problem?

Hi again, Holly.

I hope things have been well with you!

Thanks for your kind words! Laughing

I've had this happen to me with my washer occasionally, too, and I run a full load without clothes, add about 1/2 cup bleach and it seems to take care of the problem.

I hope this helps.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,