Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Do you think that there are hidden powers prevent the new competitive

Customer Question

Do you think that there are hidden powers prevent the new competitive media channels such as Aljazirah from covering some politic events or discus some topics? if the media companies ignore the play instructions, they would be punished, in the war time their offices would be bombed and their journalists would be killed, but in peace time the channels would be prevented from covering some important events.
Do you think that right?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you for your response, yes I could wait 7 to 10 days.
best regards
Fahd