Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

I Been Looking For A Movie That I Saw Like A Year Ago Where

Customer Question

I Been Looking For A Movie That I Saw Like A Year Ago Where Either An Ex-marine Or Ex-army Young Man Kills A Bunch Of Gangsters In A Room With An Ak-47 And This Is At The End Of The Movie and while he is doing this he gets flash backs to him being in war at night
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Alejandro and welcome to Just Answer.

I'd love to help you, but need a little bit more information.

You saw the movie about a year ago, but what year was it made?

Did you see it in the theater or on TV? Was it a major release or a TV movie?

Can you remember the names of any actors/actresses in the movie and/or their characters?

You said this particular scene takes place at the end of the movie; do you remember the main theme or plot of the movie in general?

What war is he recalling? Vietnam or other?

Thanks very much for all your additional detail.
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't remember any actors or names in particular but he was recalling the war on Iraq or Afghanistan he was also in military dress not acu but ASU uniform he was wearing glasses and I believe they call him Carlito at one point and during the flashbacks he was wearing night vision goggles.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Alejandro and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Could the movie have been 'Carlito's Way'?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427038/?ref_=sr_2

If it's not this one, I'll keep researching for you.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No is not Carlitos Way Raise to Power that is not it.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Alejandro and thanks for letting me know it's not Carlito's Way-Rise to Power.

Did you see this movie in the theater, on TV, on a DVD or video and do you have any idea what year it might have been made?

Thanks for your additional information and I am still researching for you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I saw it on television channel Telefutura it might of have been made around the year 2007 or 2008

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Alejandro and thanks for your additional information.

I'm continuing my search for you, with this new and helpful information.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you I'll be waiting

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

You're most welcome, Alejandro!

This might take a while to research, so your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Cher

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I don't have the movie in my collection yet to verify the scene you mention, but "Afghanistan" "ex-military" "gang" and "war at night flashback" remember me of Harsh Times with Christian Bale made in 2005:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433387/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey thanks very much I have already seen harsh times is not harsh times I typed into google the same thing that you wrote and Harsh Times came up it is not the movie I saw I wish I had more info on this movie

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Alejandro.

No, it doesn't match up with Harsh Times, and I'm still researching for you. Yes, more info would be helpful, but I'm trying my best and hopefully, will be able to find it for you.

I'll be back in touch, soon!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Do you remember some actor that were also in other movies by their role as you don't know names (even very minor roles could help to cross index).

About the gangsters, what was their organization and traffic, what did they do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not sure what they where trafficking but the leader was a Black Male the guy was wearing an uniform like this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Service_Uniform

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Alejandro.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still researching this for you.

Just to clarify, the leader of the gangsters was a black male and the ex-army guy (was it army or marines?) was wearing an ASU uniform?

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I believe so he was in the army and the leader was black male at the end of the movie they where in his house when he took him out along with his gang members.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

I'll post back when I find something on this movie. Thanks for your patience!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Alejandro.

I'm so sorry, but there just isn't enough information to find this movie, despite many hours of trying, so I'm going to 'opt out', opening your question up to other experts.

I wish you much good luck, and if I come across it at some time in the future, I will be sure to let you know.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thanks for your effort hopefully it will be found by another personnel thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome, Alejandro!

I'll continue to keep an eye out for this movie and will contact you in the future, if/when it is found.

Best regards,
Cher