Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

I would have gone right to you w this, but I didnt think you

I would have gone right to you w this, but I didn't think you'd be on here w all your work. I'd rather throw the biz your way. I'm guessing it's 2000's Maaaaybe '90's. And female I think. It sounds just like she's saying "You Make Me Crazy." But I can't find that in iTunes. Maybe I should just listen for it at gym again. don't waste lots of time.
Holly
Hi so it is not the song Cher mentioned in the previous post?

The first thing that come to my mind for "rock" "female" include "crazy" and have 3 something before the crazy is Heart "Crazy on you" (at one point it say "let me go crazy on you"). It is from the 70's that said (perhaps some cover of it was made recently):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpNqB4dnT4
Hi Holly, please forgive me I saw this in the email but I did not pick up on the fact that you were asking for me!
.
What you are a hearing at the gym could very possibly be a play list that somebody from the gym has put together. If it is indeed so, you may be able to ask them to tell you what the songs on it are. If it is a feed from a satellite, ask them what provider they use and which station or channel they are playing. Some providers have their play list available online.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Doon't worry-- I didn't ask for you specifically b/c you said you weren't on here as much lately.

it looked like you were going to answer, then Cher cut in on you. Anyway, she didn't have the right song. And the YouTube one you sent isn't it, either, but it has some awesome guitar work, that's for sure. I don't know why it's such a challenge, but I'm gonna find it.

I usually listen to MSNBC at the gym, but the music is in background outside my earbuds in the whole gym, ambient noise. Next time I hear it, I'll really listen and make a mental note.

I'll let you know what it is when I find it Wink

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX for your help.

Please send smiley faces again so I can hit one for you. The way they have the site set up now, we users can't talk to you if we hit a smiley face. No comments allowed unless we choose "Reply to Expert." Site isn't nearly as easy to use as when I first started

Holly

The problem is not that it is hard to find a song with "crazy" in it but that there is a gazillion of them :)

Going by logic, James bond was released on DVD not long ago so perhaps they replay a bunch of Adele song lately. Check for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQJz_8rQkY

One that play a LOT still on radio is "Call Me Maybe" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

The reason why i did not put the smiley rating option is that i did not want you to click the transfer payment until we are 100% sure we got the right song (some customer press it early by error).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Martin,

I was just going to hit a smiley face anyway b/c I just don't think you're going to be able to find it w the teeny amount of information I've given you.

• It's not the Adele song. I can usually recognize her work. I'm sure the one I'm looking for isn't hers.

• You're right -- "Call Me Maybe" is on a lot. That's a cute video, but that's still not the song.

• I wish I recognized the key it's in or something to help you more.

• I know there's a gazillion "Crazy" songs. I thought you might know right off the top of your head.

• I swear song says , "You Make Me Crazy," blah, blah, blah. And the Crazy part is the chorus, I'd say, so maybe that's not the actual title. :(

Don't stress about it. I'll have to remember to bring pencil and paper to the treadmill for a while :)

Holly

I can't really ask you for a rating without being able to give a proper response, i prefer to let others try. You can always post back more details if some come back to you and i will then give it another shot.
Could it be You Make Me Crazy by Sammy Hagar?

Or Crazy by Patsy Cline?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you N Cal, neither of those is it.

But ... I DID actually find it!

It's Crazy by Gnarls Barkley who is now Cee Lo Green.

Crazy, right? lol Who knew!

Holly

Hehe, i navigated around that one all around this time because Cee Lo Green is a man (granted he have a high pitched feminine voice) and Gnarls Barkley is a group (Cee Lo Green + Danger Mouse). That is why i originally asked for a group/male information as i was having the Rorschach test Crazy video in my mind at that instant :). The Rorschach test is used in the "crazy" video because they use it as a psychology diagnostic tool.

Nice to see the mystery is resolved, because when it don't it stay on my mind for a while and make me go "crazy" :P
Martin, Engineer
Experience: Fan of Cinema and Video Games
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I ended up with TMI in my research ... Dangermouse was his producer, I think. I thought Gnarls just changed his name to Cee Lo Green- maybe sounds less gangsta and more whitebread than being called Gnarls now that he's on The Voice on major TV network?

I watched the Rorschach video. I really like it. I'd be willing to buy it on iTunes, but I didn't see it.

Are we getting psychoanalyzed when we watch the vid, or did Gnarls when he made it?

Is there a way to buy it on iTunes?

BTW- I sent you a note about all this in the box under your picture where we can ask questions. Experts must hv trouble seeing those b/c I've had trouble w that b4.

Holly

He was not just the producer in that song, it really is a group. Just like in an artist collective. This is why you also see Danger Mouse in the video.

I think this is the video itune link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/crazy/id269734345

I don't think the picture mean any special things, it is more a supporting theme for the song. They are usually let to the interpretation of the patient. They are mainly a collection of what Crazy folk usually see in random ink spot. The test is not valid in this video because it is not random but completely scripted.

The art in the video was made by Bryan Louie and the video itself was directed by Robert Hales. It is a very interesting video because at the time that ink animation technique was completely new to me. I only saw it again later in the first trailer for the Street Fighter IV video game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uOt-XmNrQw
Martin, Engineer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Whaaat? Danger Mouse is in the video? All I've seen is Cee Lo. At what point is Danger Mouse in it? He's a shaggy British guy, right?

Holly

PS- I have unlimited subscription so answers already paid for.

PPS-- I found him- near the beginning, right?- And actually, a few other times, too.

gotta pay attention, right Wink

PPPS-- your favorite customer-- Awww, I'll bet you say that to all the girls

Yep. He is at lot of places in the video, not as much as the singer that said. Their real name are XXXXX XXXXXph Burton (Danger Mouse) and Thomas DeCarlo Callaway.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Still like that song
Thanks!
Some things are classic.