Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Hi, Im looking for a song that I hear on my gyms music. of

Hi, I'm looking for a song that I hear on my gym's music. of course, when I'm running on the treadmill, I have no pencil to guess the title. It sounds like "You Make Me Crazy." I checked iTunes for that title and that's not it. It's a rock type song- not country, R&B.
I know it has the work "crazy" And there are three beats before the word "crazy." Like: (You Make Me) Crazy. But that's not it.
I know that's not much to go on. Can you help me?
Thanks,
Holly
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome.

Was it a male or female signing? Just one voice or a group?
From what era did it sounded (70's 80's 90's 2000)?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Holly and welcome back to Just Answer.

The first thing that comes to my mind is Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love", or also known as the 'Uh-Oh' song. Please listen to this link and let me know if this is the song you heard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD57OrPaX0A

If this is not it, I will continue searching for you and if you can provide any additional information, it would be appreciated. Please do not rate until you are satisfied with the answer. Thanks!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst