Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

What was the title of the James Bond movie where Pierce Bronson

What was the title of the James Bond movie where Pierce Bronson was the actor that played James Bond and where at least one of his famous statements in this particular movie was the phrase/statement: "No! No! No! No! No more foreplay!"

Thank you for your assistance.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Jaime and welcome back to Just Answer.

The title of the James Bond movie where Pierce Brosnan says "No, no, no. No more foreplay." is "GoldenEye" from 1995.

I hope this helped!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher