Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional

What are all the places bars theaters in the chicago northwest

What are all the places bars theaters in the chicago northwest indiana, live entertainment place to go from just small bands and theater groups and major concert events ?? I live in Valparaiso Indiana which is about 55 miles from downtown Chicago.

I want to goo t any and all types of event from small to large.

And finally and how do I get cheaper tickets to like concerts coming up like Bon Jovi in July at soldiers field.

I had a friend that was an actor an went to very small theater show in downtown chicago and a comedy club in merrillville in called wise crackers. I want to start going out on cheaper place and major event but I need a site or site that I can find all these things close and in chicago
Sounds great that you want to visit lots of what the Chicago/NW Indiana area has to offer. Let me offer you some links to review for possible visits to see the best in local bands as well as comedy clubs, etc.

1. The N. W. Indiana Music Scene Online Magazine:

2. Local Music and Bands in Northwest Indiana:

3. Top Commedy Clubs:

4. Entertainment that covers just about all areas you are looking for:

As for checking out cheaper tickets to see Bon Jovi in July, I have used services such as StubHub with good success. You can see what the prices are ahead of time and find the right price you want to spend. Other services to check out as well is as well as