Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Psychic question: Will the sale of my house go as planned and

Psychic question: Will the sale of my house go as planned and leave me enough to buy a place where I intend to live?

Hello, Isabelle and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been answering Psychic questions on JustAnswer for many years.

I feel that the sale of your house will go as planned, however, there may be a slight glitch at closing, which will be easily and quickly rectified.

You should have enough to buy a place in your intended location, but if your expenses turn out to be slightly more than you expected, you will need to compromise and buy a place that has a few less features than you originally wanted, but you will be happy in that place, despite this.

I wish you all the best re: the sale of your house and your future move!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (Laughing) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much!

Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX New Year!
Cher

Thanks very much, Isabelle, for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Cher

(This is not a request for information, just a 'thank you' : ))
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are right about the glitch you mentioned regarding the closing of the sale of my house. The problem is that a fence was never built around my pool as required by the county. I just saw in my records, that the estimate for the pool never included the fencing. I have to go to the county tomorrow, but since I found the plans, I'm pretty sure I will have to come up with the fencing somehow. If a buyer is getting financed, the lender will not insure the pool and the sale of the house will not occur. If it's a cash buyer, they could deduct the amount of the fencing from their offer. Most people are not cash buyers. My first cash buyer cancelled his offer because he was too old to do all the work required on the house.

How will I get the money to rectify this situation. I don't have the money to fix it, and I can't sell the house without fixing it. My credit is bad now. Can you tell me what you see happening?

Hi again, Isabelle and thanks for your reply.

I'm so sorry you encountered this glitch regarding closing the sale of your house.

It's possible that you might find a cash buyer, even though that is not usually the case. However, I feel that you will find a cash buyer and then you will just have to deduct the amount of the fencing from your asking price or from their offer. I don't know much about real estate, but can you advertise the house as a 'cash only' sale?

Your first cash buyer cancelled his offer because he couldn't handle the work to be done by himself, but if you find someone, like a contractor or other 'handy' person who is willing to either do the work themselves or hire someone to do it for them and you compensate them by lowering your asking price or work with them on their offer, I see that you will be able to sell the house under those circumstances. Once the sale of the house is underway, I feel you will be able to work it out by lowering your price to include the fencing around the pool.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Isabelle.

Your Excellent rating and most generous bonus are very much appreciated. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher (this is not a request for information, just a 'thank you'

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
)