Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

For Veronica.

I want to know what internships and about movie industry in Japan please?

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is Veronica back now?

Thank you for your reply. Your requested Professional is unavailable and cannot assist. Please let me know if you are still waiting and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I speak can an entertainment expert that has been in the industry for long time or Cher please another expect with experience and who is in the entertainment industry and still is in it will be good if not Cher please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi.

Ok thank you very much is Veronica not going to be back til next year?

Hi again, Will!

I hope all is well with you.

Thanks for requesting me.

What would you like to know about internships in Japan? Are you looking for information about internships as a director, producer, writer or actor?

Regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Cher my good friend. Yes am looking for internships in Japan as a director, producer, script writer and acting in movies?

Hi again, Will and thanks for your reply.

It would be best if you could chose one field in which you would like to intern, first, as you can't intern in all fields at one time. Which is most important to you? Please let me know and I will send you more information.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need somewhere here in the UK where they can send me to Japan for internships as a script writer?

Hi again, Will and thanks for your reply with additional information.

I'm researching this for you now and will post back as soon as possible.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much my good friend.

No problem, Will!

Regards,
Cher
Hi again, Will.

Try some of the suggestions listed below to find internships in the UK, then discuss with them what programs they have in Japan for aspiring screenwriters and interns:

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/media/universityofexeter/careersandemployability/pdfs/currentstudents-jobhuntingskillls/Careers_in_Script_writing.pdf

I wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again Cher.

Any direct internships for Japan in script writing that maybe UK internships can send me to Japan for script writing doesn't seem that that website has anything about it?

Hi again, Will.

Please allow me some time to research this for you.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again Cher my good friend sure take your time thank you very much my good friend.

You're most welcome, Will! : )
Hi again, Will and thanks for your patience.

My apologies, but I cannot find the information you're looking for, online. You would have to hook up with a company that offers internships in the UK and then ask if they specifically have any internship programs in Japan. I believe in one of my previous answers I supplied you with possible internships with film companies in Japan.

Thanks for your understanding, my good friend!

Happy Holidays!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You too my good friend have a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hi again, Will.

Thanks very much for your good Holiday and New Year's wishes, and for your Excellent rating; they are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Cher