Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Can you provide me with a list of American "B" movies or better

Can you provide me with a list of American "B" movies or better that are available with Chinese subtitles?

Hello, Frank and welcome back to Just Answer.

You can find a list of the type of movies you're seeking, here Scroll down to 'Western Videos' and then click on each movie to see if it has Chinese subtitles and of which dialect.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Cher,

I asked for "a list of American B movies or better that are available with Chinese subtitles." You directed me to a website which, under the category of Western Movies, names some 62,000 unevaluated items. I went through the first 300 and found that the great majority are obscure, no name films such as "Shrink Your 5 Fat Zones," certainly not American "B" movies or better. This is not what I requested.

Hi again, Frank, and thanks for your reply.

Before you click on 'Western Movies', you see a group of a few, visible under that category, that are recent and well-known; for example:

"The Bourne Legacy"

"The Dark Knight Rises"

"Resident Evil: Retribution"

As you can see, these can be pre-ordered, as they will be available later this month and early next year.

You can see more, recent and well-known titles, here:

For example, Avatar:

I dont' know how many movies you're looking for, but finding American movies with Chinese subtitles is typically difficult, so it seems this site has quite a good selection, comparatively. I'll try to find some others for you, as well.

Best regards,