Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

We saw a receipe for a tomato casserole dish in the recent

We saw a receipe for a tomato casserole dish in the recent issue of Parade Magazine. We can't seem to locate it.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I would like to help you locate this recipe.

Do you remember any of the other ingredients in the casserole?

Was it actually called 'tomato casserole' or called by a different name?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Checking. Cherry tomatoes. Bread, butter. Casserole was in the name I believe

Hi again, Mike and thanks for your reply with additional information.

I found the following dishes/casseroles containing tomatoes, bread and butter, but not from Parade:

If this is not what you had in mind and you are only interested in the recipe from Parade, please let me know and I will continue to research this for you. Thanks!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,