Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

Do you know if QRS has a master list of piano rolls that they

Do you know if QRS has a master list of piano rolls that they produced? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Here is a link to the 2011 QRS Piano Roll catalog.

Here is a link to their 2009 Story & Clark Catalog:

here is a link to their 2010 Pianomation Catalog:

If you are looking for a master list of everything they have ever produced over the years, email [email protected] or call 1-800-247-6557 for support.

Ask for Berry Casper, he is the guy who will know if what you want is available.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Eric, Thanks so much for the info. I'm asking for my brother who has a player grand and about 900 or more rolls. He is into this big and has a number of rolls that are so old that the information details are missing. The links that you sent give lists of rolls that they have for sale - not the master list of the original old rolls that were made in the 1800's through the 1930's or so. He is going to call Berry Casper on Monday and see what he can find out from him. We did learn a few new things - like the $5000 player unit that fits on your keyboard. He knew of an old one but didn't know about this newer one. We thank you so much and if we have more questions, we'll get back to you. BJ Johnson

Great! Please remember to offer a rating of my service. A 3, 4 or 5 or an OK, Good or Excellent would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!