Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica , Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider
64268913

Is there an album that exists by the group Queen that is NOT

Is there an album that exists by the group Queen that is NOT a live album and that has ALL of the following 8 songs: We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Sheer Heart Attack, Bohemian Rhapsody, You're My Best Friend, Play The Game, One Vision, and Princes Of The Universe? Does there exist like a greatest hits or super hits album like this? The closest thing that I was able to find was one that had all of the songs except Sheer Heart Attack. But I have been unable to find an album with ALL 8 songs as described. If such an album does exist, I sure would like to know which one and the title of it and stuff. Thank you for your assistance.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ask Veronica replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be working with you today on your inquiry.

I was not able to find an album with all (8) songs, not live, per your request.

However, I do have an idea. One of the great features on ITUNES and Amazon.com is that you can pick any song off an album and buy just that song.

Then, you can make your own Queen (8) song playlist.

In case you are not a subscriber, ITUNES is available for download for MAC or PC.

Amazon is accessible by going to amazon.com

Please let me know if you would like me to provide the link and if you need further instructions on how to make a special playlist.

If you are not technology savy, I am happy to create a step by step guide.

If I may assist you further, please let me know as your satisfaction is of utmost importance.

Best,

Veronica