Ms. LLN, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  B.A. Radio/TV/Film/Media. Former record label executive, music museum collections employee and rabid entertainment fan.

There used to be a couple on TV. They didnt always appear

There used to be a couple on TV. They didn't always appear together, but they were both legal analysts, I believe in California. They have not been on regularly for quite some time. The husband may be a retired Judge. The wife was at least a criminal attorney, if not also a former judge. I'm pretty sure her first name was Victoria, and their last name was Italian, although she may have used her maiden name. Can you help me find this out? I've been searching online, with no luck. They were on Nancy Grace, CNN, msnbc, whatever legal news shows were around about 10 years ago up to the present.

Ms. LLN :

Hello and thank you for using our service. I am a research librarian with over 10 years of experience. I think you are talking about Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing who became very present in the media after the Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton scandal. They are based out of Washington, D.C. where they have a law firm and have had a significant television and media presence.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, you are correct. How did you do that? I searched for hours on the Internet. Thank you very much. How do I complete payment?

The info you provided about Victoria and the Italian last name were the keys to figuring that out as well as the married part and media presence. The more info from you the better search I can do as a librarian. Once you accepted my answer the payment went into my expert account. It was a pleasure and if you need anything else, feel free to request me anytime. Best regards to you.
Hi Judy-
Was a pleasure helping you this week with your question and feel free to contact me at anytime if you have other questions.

Thank you for using our service and for your excellent rating so that I could get credit for the answer.

Best regards,