Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Hei! I have a difficult question ..which artist/song name

Hei!
I have a difficult question ..which artist/song name is XXXXX XXXXX in the beginning here and when the sailing ship pass by..Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1DMuEyPzVI&feature=relmfu

In the beginning of this episode:The music when you see those people "look at you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9FRx8tCjos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GgRMTWBXM the pyramid music (elaps forward to 3:40 )

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

.

The selections in question are not songs but rather simply sound effects and or music written specifically for those scenes in the episodes. Lars Mjøen is the arranger/ composer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

maybe,how sure are you?

but the desert song is from a aladdin movie,black and white maybe ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

maybe,how sure are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40RV4Gq-wws when they dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppu7bxEK9gQ&feature=related when he flies in space

To be eligible for copyright protection a "song" has to contain 16 measures of a distinct melody. The music you are referring to that may have been similar to or even almost exactly like something in an Aladdin movie is not a stand alone "song" but a generic progression which has existed and has been being played for hundreds (if not thousands) of years and has been used in many soundtracks since the advent of the "talking picture" (movies with sound). .It may be evening (USA EST) before I can reply again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok,thanks..is it possible to buy the song/a soundtrack which contain this song somewhere?Can you give me some titles..many thanks for good work :)

Hi, I am out now at my regular job and am replying to you from my cellphone but will be more than happy to research that for you once I get back to my real computer. In the meantime, if you might be so kind as to rate my service to you at either OK, Good or Excellent, that would be fantastic! Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hei!

Have some more questions for you here,looking for composers :

-Monstertruck movies from the eighties

-The backyard (a cartoon from Tsjekkoslovakia or?from about 1985,starring:1 cat,1 dog,2 mices and a grave digger.Do you know the orig.title or where i can buy these cartoons.Like also to know the composer here.

-Æsops fables.cartoons from the eighties,composer from denmark.?

-Also looking for popeye and friends from the eighties (Select video,Hjemmet in Norway distributed them in the eighties.

Hi, I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply to your follow up questions however, I have been unable to find out who the composers were for any of the secondary selections you have inquired about.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

Hi, You asked a question and I answered the question. You were happy with my answer and we were essentially done. Then you wrote back with a totally different question in the same answer thread when you should have opened another new question. AND in reality it was not just one new question, it was FOUR new questions.

I did spend some time trying to help you with an answer to the additional 4 questions knowing that even if I found the answers that I would not be paid anything additional.

.

I was however, unable to locate any information for you on the additional 4 questions.

.

My answer therefore, was not incomplete. I completely answered the original question I signed on to answer. You were happy. It is not fair of you to throw additional questions at me after the fact and then re-list as an incomplete answer when I could not find an answer to 4 completely different question I had never known about when I originally picked up the question.

.

Please open a new question and ask you most recent 4 questions. Perhaps another expert can locate the information you seek.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok,i can pay for it.

Thank You!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It says my value is 85 kr...?

Hi, I don't know what that means...?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

me neither

Somewhere on your page should be a tab on which you can click that will take you to a Link to email customer service to ask what that means.