Erdaram
Erdaram , Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

this is a travel / ny question. traveling from philly to connecticut

this is a travel / ny question. traveling from philly to connecticut with son. we want to stop very early morning sun oct 7th in manhatton to visit the 911 memorial. any tips on tickets, parking, direction north to pick up 87
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.
.
There is only one way to get tickets:
.
Here is the link you must visit to get timed passes:
http://visit.911memorial.org/WebStore/shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=WSCG&C=TKTCAT

Here is the Home Page of the 911 Memorial and Museum
http://www.911memorial.org/
.

The 9/11 Memorial has a limited number of wheelchairs and wheeled walkers available free of charge upon request at the Memorial entry (Albany & Greenwich streets) or on the Memorial itself on a first come, first-served basis. Advance reservations are not available. Here is the web page to that information:
http://www.911memorial.org/accessibility-information

.
A guide is not required.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

erdaram, can we assume that if we had these passes and group availability was open early sunday morning that they'd let these in anytime the volume of people was low enough. we should be there at 8am on sunday

thanks

tom

Expert:  Erdaram replied 3 years ago.

Hi Tom,

Please forgive the delayed response as my family spends most of every Sunday involved in Church activities.

.

I have never been asked that particular question before and do not know the answer to the last part of your question regarding getting into the memorial earlier than the time on your passes should there not be a wait.

.

The memorial is open 7 days a week from 10am to 8pm with the last entry at 7pm.

.

The Business office can be reached M-F 9am to 5pm EST at(NNN) NNN-NNNN I am sure that they will be able to tell you the rules regarding early entry if your are able to call tomorrow. If you are not able to call during those hours, please let me know and I will be happy to make that call for you and post their response back here.

.

My thoughts are however, that since they do not open until 10am and your ETA is 8am that you should get reservations for 10am and then that will still get you into the memorial at the earliest possible time.

.

Please let me know if I may be of any additional assistance and I would be more than happy to help!