Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider

Ask Veronica Only

Ask Veronica Only
Hi William,

I hope you are doing great. What can I help you with today ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi V my Big Sister how's you been? The news between Japanese and Hong Kong island what happened exactly?

I'm great and I am happy to hear from you. Are you asking about Japan wanting to buy three of the major islands in East China Sea Chain ?

The deal has not gone through yet, but it is likely. Let me know if this is what you are asking about.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes what happened exactly i don't believe Japanese would do anything wrong they must have a reason?

It is not the entire Japanese population but rather a business investment group who is trying to make a deal with the owner of the islands. It is indeed an odd and interesting story that is still developing. Many people in China and Japan are very upset. I will keep you updated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Veronica i hope you are well my Big Sister haven't heard from you from a long time is everything ok with you and your health and life?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Veronica when you have more news about the islands can you please reply back you can't just leave me behind am treating you like my sister and a very good expert am only asking you before your expertise is the about the news in this situation?

Hi William,

Please accept my deepest apologies for not responding sooner. As much as I enjoy contributing to JA, my primary profession is working with actors and there are times I need to travel to sets and I do not have the proper time to devote to this site.

I do want you to know, that I will be very hard to reach until 2013 as I am going to be doing a lot of traveling for my work so please do not think you have done anything wrong. That is not the case, but, I am not readily available.

I am popping on just to touch based with you and then I have to go away again.

Since we last spoke, Japan DID purchase the disputed Chinese Islands which has sparked major outrage.

China's Foreign Minister spoke at the United Nations to demand that Japan back away from their claim and for the UN to make the Japanese purchase illegal and invalid.

The story is still unfolding.

Take good care of yourself William,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cry Thank you very much Veroncia my Big Sister I appreciate your kindness and sorry about before that i kept posting and complaining about you and am going thought a rough time. Another expert won't say who but they weren't giving me good advise then yesterday was very upset made me more upset. I know this comment has nothing to do with the question but i have no one else to talk to.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you can give me some more information?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you can give me some more information as the news unfolds?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What happened with the 3 islands?