Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider

I am trying to get info on the re:vive food at the gate service

I am trying to get info on the re:vive food at the gate service at Jet Blue T5 terminal at JFK.
Jet Blue does not describe it except to laud it. Please advise what all it encompasses??

Hi Joseph,

Re: Vive at JetBlue

JetBlue's table-service dining in its gate areas. They offer seating, power outlets for charging electronics, and touch-screen monitors from which customers can order meals to be delivered to the gate area post-security.

They offer delicious sweets, bakery items, pizzas, sandwiches, paninis, salads and beverages. You pay everything (including tip) with a credit card right from the screen. The best part is you can take it on the plane with you. Orders take about 10 minutes to be delivered.

I have been unable to find an actual menu, but I am still looking. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,