Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Are there any computer devices such as hard ware, software,

Are there any computer devices such as hard ware, software, or apps that allow one to mimic a famous person's voice, such as that of a cartoon character?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 3 years ago.

Erdaram : Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question..It's funny I got this question tonight of all nights. My son in law is a program director at a local radio station and we were just discussing the legalities of using this software I am going to recommend to you to impersonate celebrities on air. Here is your program..http://www.audio4fun.com/voice-recorder.htm
Expert:  Erdaram replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

.

It's funny I got this question tonight of all nights. My son in law is a program director at a local radio station and we were just discussing the legalities of using thie software I am going to recommend to you to impersonate celebrities on air. Here is your program.

.

http://www.audio4fun.com/voice-recorder.htm

.

This software is also a voice mimicker tool for people who love to mimic other people's voices, especially celebrity voices, many of which are included, and more available online.

Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.