Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Has there been a recording in english of Wagners Operas "Tr

Has there been a recording in english of Wagner's Operas "Tristan and Isolde" or "Parsifal". I have search but have not success but perhaps you all can help.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  supercj21 replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately I do not believe there has been a recording in English. All of Wagner's recordings are in German but are however available with subtitles.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello,Customer

I have found this English version portion for you of Tristan and Isolde, for the moment, and am still searching for English recordings of these two Wagner operas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNersxNr5Q

If no full recordings are available, are you interested in the libretto, which has been translated into English from the German?

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for assisting you.

If you should experience any problem with the ratings system, please reply back to let me know and I will have it taken care of for you.

Please rate when you are satisfied with my answer. My only goal is your satisfaction!

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst