Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Usair offers Preferential treatment through security lines

Usair offers Preferential treatment through security lines and seating for a nominal fee of $10. Does this work or is this worth the additional money?
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question..Yes, it works very well but only during times which are very busy at TSA screening. What the $ 10 few essentially does is to afford you the same preferential treatment assigned to first class passengers or to US Airways Gold preferred members. You will be allowed to board the aircraft before people who have not paid the $10 and you will be allowed to go through the expedited lines at TSA screening. In times of heavy congestion, these lines are much faster but if the regular lines are not long when you go through, it will probably not save you any time there. I have over 100,000 miles on US Air and am a Gold preferred member and thus, always go through the expedited lines. My advice is that if you are flying during peak times, spend the $10 but if you are flying during lesser busy times, you may not notice much of a difference other than the fact that (and this may be only in my mind) it seems to me as though fliers going through the preferred lines get just a little bit more respect then the regular passengers.