Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

What is the Complete Epic of the God Father Movie worth. In

What is the Complete Epic 1902-1959 of the God Father Movie worth. In black case never released to public was a gift. Paramount Home video, 1981 color VHS Hi-Fi form #8480 Like New
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please keep checking. Thank you

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello Suzie, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to be of help to you today.

According to my research, the value of "The Godfather 1902-1959 Complete Epic" on VHS from Paramount Home Video, released in 1981, is approximately $300.

IMPORTANT: I hope you are satisfied with my answer and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my 100% Positive Feedback provided by satisfied customers like you!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst