Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Why do you think music evolved in humans?

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question..I have been a professional and semi professional musician for 35 years both in and out of the church. You asked what I "Believe". Therefore, I also believe that once I express my belief to, that it would not be fair of you to gives me a bad or poor answer service rating for my answer the event that you discover that you and I live on different sides of the theological fence. .My "Belief" runs strong enough that "I" would you go far enough to state that "know" why music evolved in humans and that it is a very simple 4 word answer. Now if you had asked "how" music evolved in humans, I could not tell you as the wisdom behind the why, expanding into the how, far surpasses my own understanding. .Ok, as for my belief as to "why" music evolved in humans? My answer is because "God made it so"