Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

I just received about 20 bottles of wine and champagne. They

I just received about 20 bottles of wine and champagne. They were in a special refrigertor and now they are taking up a ton of space in my refrigerator. Can they just be stored in a dark cool place unrefrigerated?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.
I could type (hunt a peck is more like it) for an hour and not cover the subject as well as Alex Pandell in his article " How Temperature Affects the Aging of Wine". I originally found this after I Inherited about 2 dozen bottles and had the EXACT same question. Here is a link to the article l for you to copy and paste into your browser. A few paragraphs in, it addresses your question early and will help you alot in growing your understanding of proper wine storage.
.
http://www.wineperspective.com/STORAGE%20TEMPERATURE%20&%20AGING.htm
Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.