Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I HAVE 5 AUTOGRAPHED ISSUES ON;THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

I HAVE 5 AUTOGRAPHED ISSUES ON; THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #501 JUNE OF 1993-GRUMMETT SUPERMAN THE MAN OF STEEL #22, 1993-BOGDANOVE SUPERMAN IN ACTION COMICS #687,1993-STERN SUPERMAN #78, 1993-JURGENS THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #498,1993-GRUMMETT ALSO I HAVE TO SEALED ISSUES; ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #500,1993-SUPERMAN COLLECTORS SET SUPERMAN#75,1993-SUPERMAN MEMORIAL SET CAN YOU GIVE ME A PRICE ON THESE MINT ISSUES PLEASE DAVID XXXXXX
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no answers yet
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
KEEP TRYING TO GET AN ANSWER
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PLEASE KEEP LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER AS I HAVE TWO COMPLETE SETS ON THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN PLUS RELATED ISSUES ON THE REGIN OF THE SUPERMEN
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello David, and welcome to Just Answer.

I've researched this for you and it will be difficult to get true prices of the comics you have, online. I suggest that you either buy the most recent copy of Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide at any major bookstore like Barnes and Noble or order on Amazon, as this is known as the most accurate and respected guide for comic prices; or you can download a digital version (there's a charge), if you like, here:
http://www.comicbooksecrets.com/theblog/instant-comic-book-values-and-price-guide/

At the website above, you can also find information on how to sell your comics.

You can also go to comic book shows and see what the same comics you own, are selling for. A true collector may be interested in buying the autographed ones, but keep in mind that in this case, supply and demand reign, and if there were many of the same issues produced, they won't be worth much more than the original issue price.

I too, have a comic collection dating back to the 70's and what I thought was worth so much, turns out wasn't worth that much at all, so that's why I would like to let you know from a firsthand view, how this can sometimes turn out being not as lucrative as you thought.

You can get an idea of the varied asking prices of these comic sets on The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen from eBay, here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Death+of+Superman

I realize that this may not be the type of answer you were hoping to get, but as I mentioned, it is very difficult to find actual values or prices people would pay for the particular comics and sets you have, online. I have provided you with resources to find prices to give you an idea of what they're worth and what you might get if you sold them.

I hope this information was helpful to you. If so, please rate my answer with a smiley face (Laughing) and click 'Submit', so I can receive credit for helping you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, or you have not found the information in my answer helpful, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and let me know how I can be of additional assistance. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst