Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

what is the name of song an group that is on the new kfc ad

what is the name of song an group that is on the new kfc ad kfc presents a little mischief ?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I have not seen it yet and as i am in the woods for the summer i may not see it soon. If you can post a link to it or film it with a digital camera and upload it somewhere i could give it a try.
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer.

If the ad is for KFC chunky chicken pot pie with two guys in a red dodge charger at the drive through, the song is 'Time To Get Down' by the O'Jays (1973).

If this is not the ad you had in mind, please let me know and I will continue to research this for you. Do you know if the ad is only being shown in Canada and what is the KFC product being promoted in the ad? By 'new' ad, when did you first see it, this month, in June?

Please do not rate my answer until you are 100% satisfied. Please click 'Reply to Expert' or 'Continue Conversation' if you have further questions and/or to provide me with additional information.

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the begining of the ad says kfc presents a little mischief the it's people having a water fight not sure what's running in other countries youtubed the ad an the background music was different
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
I guess you refer to that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xyQJkCCnOE , it sound like a generic made for ad music in that version. I have not seen the Canadian one. If you can record it on VCR and then just record the sound with a camera, a mp3 player, a phone or Windows sound recorder (i really only need the audio) i will be able to at least research it.