N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983

i have a question about golf, i dont know how to concentrate

i have a question about golf, i dont know how to concentrate on what my hands are doing at the same time thinking about what my body should be doing. im just a beginner
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 4 years ago.
This is a common problem for beginners and the remedy is practice, practice, practice.

It may help to break up the game into smaller elements and practice them separately. You can go to a driving range and just practice driving. After you have driven 1,000 balls off the tee you will hopefully have turned the drive into a smooth unified motion. After executing 1,000 putts at a putting green your putting ability will improve and you will not feel so stressed and, again, you will hopefully turn putting into a smooth motion.

Prior to swinging a club again, you may want to watch some on-line tutorials, see for example

I hope this information is helpful.
Thank you for accepting my answer, and thank you very much for the bonus!