Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica , Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider
64268913

I was saying Im still in the dark! Do I pay a monthly fee?

I was saying I'm still in the dark! Do I pay a monthly fee? That's ok if its not too high. Also, you had more info. about Julian! Sorry!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ask Veronica replied 4 years ago.
It is your choice. I highly recommend the monthly or yearly fee as you get to ask as many questions as you would like for one flat fee.

I myself use the monthly and it has saved me a fortune. As I am sure you know, it is very easy to compile a list of questions during the day and I personally have encountered wonderful professionals from legal advice , financial ect...

You had mentioned prior that you have been trying to contact Julian McMahon for a long time . What methods have you tried ?

I also asked what state you live in as I would check to see if he is making any personal appearances near you but this could take me at least a day.

I wanted you to know he is currently in LA filming, in case you had a trip planned to the area.

Are there an other details about Julian McMahon that I may try and answer for you this evening ?