Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider

Dear Friend, I have to appear so dumb, but where do I put my

Customer Question

Dear Friend, I have to appear so dumb, but where do I put my debit card info??
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ask Veronica replied 1 year ago.
There are never any silly questions, especially on a site called Just Answer.

Do you see My Account button on the upper right corner ?
I haven't gotten a response back so I am guessing you found the correct area. If not, please give me a shout.

I also want to continue our Julian McMahon conversation. Please check my repsonse I sent on your last question.

Be well,

Talent Agent
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Experience: 10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still in the dark! Do I pay a monthly fee? That is okay if its not too higbh. Also, you have more info.bout Julian? Sorry tobe such a pest.
Hello and I hope you had a pleasant experience on Just Answer. Please feel free to request me by name if you enjoyed my work. Hope to see you around.

Thanks,

Talent Agent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Friend! I somehow lost you on the internet, so I'm glad to see you back. I did want to ask again how I reimburse you & I didn't receive a reply for the last question, "Why does everyone call Julian such a nice guy, I can't get a hello in over 2 years?" I've got a fan letter handwritten out to my satisfaction, now I'm going to type it out, would you care to hear if I get results?
I am so happy to see you back ! You can always request me by going to the Entertainment Category and writing for Talent Agent in the subject line.

You reimburse me if I answer your question to your satisfaction by hitting the green answer button in the lower right hand corner. I did reply to your question "Why does everyone call Julian such a nice guy", would you like me to resend my answer ?

I am not sure what you mean by " I can't get a hello in 2 years". That may have been cut off from our last conversation. Please explain so I can try and give you an answer.

Of course ! I would love to know when you get a result from your letter writing.

Fingers crossed,

Talent Agent
Looking back I see you never opened my answer. I hope you find this informative as I spent a lot of time researching to give you the best possible answer.

Prior answer :

Do not be discouraged. It is not him personally on any of the social networking sites you mentioned. Celebrities hire social media experts who post/answer most of the day to day business. Occasionally, a celebrity will host a live session via twitter or skype.

I would not recommend contacting him at home or using his number as he will feel that it is an invasion of his privacy. The best way to be his fan, is to support his tv and film work and to write him fan letters. Also, you yourself can start a fan page on Facebook and recruit fans and update with current information. I think that may be an activity you can enjoy, and in a way, you would be his behind the scenes cheerleader.

Twitter is free to join but I am suspect is he is actually doing the tweeting. I am sure it is someone he has hired.

Give me a little bit to prepare my answer as to "Why he is such a great guy".

Julian McMahon does not have the typical Hollywood story, which makes him stand out from the rest.

He was born in Australia to a Sir and Lady, which makes him a bit aristocratic !

He initially started out studying law, but his heart was in the theater.

Julian McMahon started out modeling and doing musical theater, yes he can sing.

What I like about him, is he is very down to earth. While supporting his dream, he worked as both a gardener and an ice cream man. It takes someone with a strong sense of self and determination to put in a hard days work to survive, while also dreaming of being on the big screen. I like that he did not depend on his parents for support.

He is a vocal supporter of anti-smoking (If you smoke, I hope this encourages you to quit) and he has a vast classical book collection.

When he was suggested for Nip/Tuck his character was supposed to be of Cuban/Floridian descent. Fortunately, he is fluent in Spanish. He wanted the part so much, he made an audition tape in his kitchen and tracked down the series producers and hand delivered. They made him audition six times before he landed the role which became Dr. Christian Troy instead of Christian Vega. Most talent at his level would demand an offer even before auditioning. At some point, it becomes more about their ego.

What is unique about that story, and why he has such a strong fan base, is that he was already a very established actor in Hollywood, yet he was creative, aggressive, and jumped through many hoops to land a role in which he really believed.

This shows he has not gotten that big Hollywood head, and he seems like an all around regular guy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I meant about the "no hello" was: I'd see what was su[posed to be him on Facebook, or Myspace & say hello, is this Julian? Never a reply. About a year ago, he (I guess it was him) was carrying on a very "hot" conversation with a young lady in Brazil. She told me it was not Julian at all but I have reason to believe it was him. I don't want to bore you with that unless you want to know how I suspect! oh, I see the reply about Julian now! Well, he had a life of priviledge before Hollywood. I just don't get why I didn't just get an acknowledgement un,less it wasn't him, but I really thjink he & the Brazilian lady WERE online togetbher!
I hope my answer above has helped convince you that it most likely was not Julian McMahon conversing on Facebook.

What makes you think it was really him ? I am curious ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
elll, through constant searching in the internet, its amazing what you can find. Like I said, I tjhink I know his address & his phone no., I won't use those but. looking at hundreds of photos, I saw one of him on what I guess would be his balcony with the big Hollywood sign in the background. Well , lo & behold the Brazilian lady posted pix of herself all the time, a very attractive lady & what was in the background in one of the pix of her? You guessed it, the same balcony & the Hollywood sign!!
Interesting. Was it a private residence or a public hotel ?

If you are right, then you are a wonderful detective ! Wink
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thnik it was his home, other pix of him in what they said was his home, the balcony was in thr background. I hope I'm wrong, because the language was sometimes explicit.
I do not have an answer for you about that as I haven't seen the photos.

If the photo was taken with a paparazzi long lens and the picture isn't completely clear, it is possible it is a case of mistaken identity.

I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction. Is there any other questions I can help you with ? Also, please give me an update on your letter writing !
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'll keep you in formed, I'm expecting a wait of 3 months or more, if I receive anything. Thnx again!
Your are most welcome and thank you for accepting my answer. I will continue to help you achieve your goal to the best of my ability.

Talent Agent
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Hi Sheryl,

I am happy that we found each other again on Just Answer ! Please make sure you have read all of the answers I have supplied.

Have you mailed your letters ? And don't forget, to find me again, simply select entertainment and write This question is for Talent Agent in the subject line.

Sending you good thoughts !!!

Talent Agent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Veronica! At last, I know your name, & a pretty one too! I've got my rough draft written out on paper. I didn't want to appear like a stalker, or someone that has mental issues, I also didn't say I know his home address, & phone #, even when he bought the house & the size of it!Its so strange that I can get all that info. that isn't any of my business,but had such trouble getting a correct address for a fan letter! I'm going to type it & put it in the mail tomorrow, I've edited & re-edited about 3 times now!
I'm a little nervous about it, maybe he doesn't want to reply to me for some reason. Since I've been trying for abt. 2 years. I feel a little better since you said the Twitter & Facebook, etc. probably aren't him at all. So, I'd like to keep you informed if you don't mind. I still look for a long wait, but I'll let you know the results!
Hello again and thank you for the compliment on my name.

I would love to read your letter, unless it is personal.

I am positive the Facebook and Twitter are not him.

Yes, please keep me posted as I want to see you be successful in your endeavor.

If I hear any news on him, I will let you know.

Veronica
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Veronica! Yes, you sure can read the fan letter, it would be my pleasure! One question, are all the conversations between you and me private or can anyone read them? I know he is supposed to be a very private person, so I'd hate for him to see my fan letter "by chance" on the internet!
Yes, the conversations between us are private however, I would not include your last

name or his name. I will know who you are talking talking about.

However, before you do anything, I want to check with the site administrator to make

sure my answer is 100% correct. I will be in touch as soon as I have site

confirmation.

Thanks,

V
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay, I'll wait, there is no hurry so don't worry, I've waited 2 years so you just take your time!
Hi Sherly,

Although our communications in real time are private, I received the following information from our site administrator. Please read carefully:

Terms of Service

5. Posts Are Not Private or Confidential; Anonymity
The Site is an Internet-based forum (akin to a modern version of a radio call-in program). Information and materials submitted in the content of your questions, answers, requests for information, responses, profiles, signatures, qualifications, comments, and posts in the Expert Forum and other places where Users communicate on the Site (collectively "Posts") is not private or confidential, nor is it protected by attorney-client, doctor-patient, or any other privilege, and it may be read, collected, and used by others. For example, search engines may index your questions, answers, and other Posts to allow them to appear in search engine results (e.g. if someone does a search on google.com or another search engine, your questions, answers, and other Posts on JustAnswer.com that relate to the search may appear in the search results list). To better protect your privacy, use an anonymous user name and do not include information regarding your identity or contact information in your Posts.

If you still want to send your letter, which I would love to read, block out all names

and please start a new thread.

Thanks and take care,

Veronica
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ummmmm, it sounds like I may be wiser to mail a copy of the letter to you. Do you have an address there at your employment? That way, I'll just send you a copy & be safer all around. If this sounds like a better idea, give me your business address and I'll send a copy off to you tomorrow!
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give out our address......

I am sure your letter is great !

Have you given any thought to starting a fan club ?

V