Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider

Thank you so much! How do I pay you, your answer is well worth

Thank you so much! How do I pay you, your answer is well worth it! Oh, do you have a guess as to which address is the best to try first?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ask Veronica replied 4 years ago.
I appreciate you requesting me as your expert. I would send your letter to all three addressses I gave you except choose only one Agent at WME to personally address.

It is very common for Agents' to receive fan mail for their clients. Their assistants usually wait for a pile to build and then will forward it to the actor.

Management companies are much smaller then Talent Agencies so it is possible they would send a letter sooner.

His legal representative probably doesn't get much fan mail if any as most people will send to the Talent Agency exclusively. My hope is that an assistant sends it straight off to Juian McMahon.

You may already know this information, but in case you don't I think you will be excited.

Julian is currently shooting a new pilot for FOX directed by Brett Ratner which is set to release fall of 2012. It is currently untitled and he will be starring opposite Angela Bassett. He will be playing a professional assassin who helps a 15 year old girl find answers to her father's death. It sounds interesting and I myself am looking forward to its premiere.

The premise is very similar to a film called The Professional which then starred the unkown Natalie Portman. I highly recommend this film if you haven't already seen it.

I hope my answer brings you new knowledge and I really enjoyed answering your question.

I hope you have sent your letter off in the mail !

Make sure you mark Julian McMahon's return to television on your calender. He is currently in the process of shooting in LA.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Talent Agent