Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider
64268913

How many Kicking shoes would Lou Groza have had during his

Customer Question

How many Kicking shoes would Lou Groza have had during his career? I Know of One Kicking shoe a Riddell 89TK 11 D that still exists and was never used.  Also, how many size 11D square toe kicking shoe's would Riddell have made?  What was the model number Lou Groza wore?  
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  Ask Veronica replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I may not be able to answer your question in its entirity, but I may be able to provide some information.

Are these trivia questions you are seeking answers for, or are you interested in owning a similar shoe ? If it is the latter, I may be able to help.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to your response.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not know my question would be public! This to me is something I'd like to keep private. Please cancel my question, as I was looking for a sports collector/authority/researcher, and for discretion.
Apologies, this question is not public. It was assigned. Please let me know if you would like me to forward your question to a different expert, or should I have your question canceled ?

Again, your question is private and can only be seen by a select few.

Take care.