Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

What is going to be Ken Akamatsus new Manga now that hes

Customer Question

What is going to be Ken Akamatsu's new Manga now that he's finished with "Negima"?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.
There has been no formal announcement yet. Ken however, is no longer under exclusive contract to Kodansha so he is free to do whatever. Insiders swear that Ken has some unpublished episodes of A.I. Love You that will be released and that there is a deal close to being announced that his work is going to be translated, published and distributed for the American market. This seems to work with the other whispers we are hearing that once A.I. Love You comes to America that it will continue with new unseen episodes.
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the accept! Please do keep in mind however, that it is all still just speculation so I wouldn't place any bets! Not just yet at least!