Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

i write spanish lyrics for pop music i want so bad to meet

i write spanish lyrics for pop music i want so bad to meet someone from a music label so they can read my lyrics and see what can we do from there..buts its seem like its so hard just to get in touch with someone about this..i mean how all this artist get all this songs the sing can i be one of those who write songs and give it to an artist?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question but first I hve some questions for you.

Do you have now or have you ever worked with an agent?

Are you a member of NARAS or have you ever applied to become a member?

If not, do you have the pre-reqs to apply for active membership?

Are you familiar with ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi eric...nah sorry not familiar with or member of naras..and i dont know about pre-reps....i just know how to write lyrics and been doing it since i was like 13 im 32 now...and i just been trying to find out online about how to get to those places were i can share my lyrics...i only find out right now about a website name but hmm i just saw a review saying its like a spam like a fraud or somthin ther...
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

I highly recommend that you become member of Taxi.

The A & R (Artist & Repertoire) Reps for the major labels receive so many submissions that they only listen to an average of about 20 to 30 Seconds of each (if they even listen to it at all) before ditching the track.

One way to put yourself ahead of the curve by like 1000% is to join an independent A & R company. One of the most popular these days by far the running Giant in this venue is

In the event you may have already considered Taxi but not joined or for whatever reason dismissed it, I encourage you to re-evaluate that decision. Taxi is not a scam. The cream rises to the top there and get heard by people really in the position to make you or break you. If you are a member of TAXI and it hasn't worked for you yet, then you are probably not submitting your stuff frequently enough. If you are a member and are submitting a lot of stuff all the time and are not getting any deals, then your stuff probably really isn't really as great as you had hoped it was.

Next, Self Promote - Record a decent video of yourself and post it to Then blog the heck out of your link.. MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin as well as every other forum and venue you can think of. Ask people to post it to their pages and send it to their friends if they like it. If you are really as good as you hope yourself to be, your friends will love your stuff and share you with their friends. Before you know it, you have 1,000,000 YouTube views and can shop yourself to the record companies and they will take you seriously.