Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

how can i get a copy of todays show - tues. 04/24/2012

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Hello. They have the first hour on itunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nbc-today-show-video/id267753270
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i don't understand your answer. i would like a copy of the judge mathis show from tues. 04/24/2012
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, i was initially thinking to NBC "today" show. I don't know for the the judge Mathis show so i will opt out. Others may know.
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

After researching this extensively, there seems to be no contact information on any Judge Mathis websites regarding how to request a copy of an episode; however, the episodes do seem to appear online about a week or two after they are broadcast, mainly on YouTube. I would recommend that you try to find this episode in about a week, by checking YouTube. Just for your reference, I believe the episode you're looking for, which was broadcast on Tuesday, 4/24/12, is episode #1774.

I did find one phone number to call, if you want to appear on the show (I know you don't want to appear on the show, but it's the only phone number I could find to make contact with the show's producers):

1-888-V-E-R-D-I-C-T.

You can try calling it and either leave a message, if you get an automated system, that you would like information on how to get a copy of the episode from Tuesday, 4/24/12, or hopefully, if you get a 'human' on the phone, ask the best way to accomplish this.

Please let me know if you have other questions or need additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

**You can request me in the future by typing 'For Cher' to begin your question**

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst