Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

who are chuck norris parents?

who are chuck norris' parents?

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma. He is the son of Wilma (née Scarberry) and Ray Norris, who was a mechanic, bus driver, and truck driver. Norris has said that he has Irish and Cherokee Native American ancestry. Norris was named after Carlos Berry, his father's minister. He has two younger brothers, Wieland (deceased) and Aaron (a Hollywood producer). When Norris was sixteen, his parents divorced, and he later relocated to Prairie Village, Kansas, and then to Torrance, California, with his mother and brothers.

Resoure Wikipedia

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

On this morning's google page, it asks if Gideon Sandback, "inventor of the zipper" has any siblings and the answer is "Chuck Norris"! I've been trying unsuccessfully to trace this. Sandback was born 1880 and died 1954. Norris was born in 1940 so I doubt he is

a sibling or for that matter, any relative at all! What so uou think?

Well Let's do the math...

If Chucks Mom might have even been as young as say... 12 years old, when she had Sandback (born in 1880), and Chuck was born in 1940. Then 1940 - 1880 = 60 years passed between siblings. Add the 12 years that she would have already been alive and we deduce that She would have had to have been 72 when she had Chuck.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Was this a joke by Google?
I cannot begin to tell you what motivates google to say some of the things they say. Reading these things from them, on more than several occasions have just left me shaking my head. I just take it with a grain of salt and always try to remember that you cannot believe everything you read on the internet.