Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

Need song title and artist of last song on episode 19 of Hart

Need song title and artist of last song on episode 19 of Hart of Dixie. It plays during the time when Zoey is putting the napkin on her mirror (the one from the bar she and George were at earlier in the evening). Thanks!

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

As close as I can get you is to provide you with a link to a list of the 8 songs used in that episode.

They are however, listed in alphabetical order not in order of appearance in the show.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your help. I had found that page, but didn't realize the songs were in alphabetical order. The song I was looking for was Say it Again, by Mariah McManus.
Cool, I'm glad to have been at least some help! Have a great rest of the week!