Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica , Entertainment Exec.
Experience:  10+ years as an Entertainment Executive and Industry Insider
64268913

RA - CE

Customer Question

I am looking for a documentary/tv show/video (something longer than 10 minutes) that I saw maybe 4 or five years ago. It was about a group of people who were starting a restaurant or soup kitchen. It was affiliated with a church or religious group. They had people who volunteered to be servers. Someone had donated the space to use. I am looking for the name of that restaurant/soup kitchen and or the movie/video itself. I remember going to visit the website of the restaurant/soup kitchen after i saw this "show". I've googled around of course. The thing that reminds me most of it is One World Cafe http://www.onetablecafe.org/ but I don't think that is it. Just a similar thing where they had homeless/hungry/impoverished/needy people eating in a nice restaurant type setting. I have vague memories about it like I can picture the building that they were in etc. so I should hopefully be able to recognize it. The other thing I think it could have been was something from a news magazine type show or maybe something on PBS.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ask Veronica replied 4 years ago.

JACUSTOMER-z4stgyeb- :

Hello. I would love to answer this question for you. Do you remember if the show you saw took place in the U.S. ?

JACUSTOMER-dqg07719- :

Yes, I'm almost sure. (might have been Canada but I think US)