Erdaram
Erdaram , Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

I am cooking for a Elk camp in Colorado in mid October. We

I am cooking for a Elk camp in Colorado in mid October. We will be at about 10,500 foot elevation and I need to know if rice, pasta, potatoes should be cooked any different than at sea level. Are there any rules for meat also at altitude?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

I could type for an hour and not say it better than the good folks at The Cooking Inn! They have published a great article on just that subject.

Copy and paste this link into your browser and you'll be taken to everything you ever wanted to know about high altitude cooking

http://www.thecookinginn.com/haltitude.html!