Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

I really wanted to see one of my favorite performers. He is

I really wanted to see one of my favorite performers. He is an actor/ avant garde director and I admire him alot. I really wanted to see his show but he's touring Canada and America right now. I think they're already all sold out and don't know if I can get a visa in time.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.
Who it's the actor?
Do you have a web link to his tour schedule you can send me?
Where do you live n
And last, have you applied for your visa yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The actor is Crispin Glover and I live in Australia. He hadn't been here in a few years. His tour dates are at crispinglover.com. I went on his official Facebook page and he encourages people to contact the appropriate venue with info, so he can get back to them. I did this and I'm just hoping that the venues want to do this.
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.
If you have not applied for your visa, do it today. If they have an expedited service for an extra fee, use that service. Reply to me with the expected date of your receipt of your visa and then we will examine which tour dates are still to come and see what we might be able to do about procuring tickets.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I couldn't fibd any information on visas though
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.
Please tell me what country and city you are in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Melbourne, australia
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.

In Australia you do not need a VISA to travel outside the country, you need a Passport.

If you are a foreigner not from Australia and wanted to come into AU for an extended time to work or study, then you need a VISA.

To begin your first time AU passport application online, Go here and start filling out the online forms. When complete with this first page, click on the next button.

https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/Forms/EntryPoint.aspx

You do not have time to make the US or Canadian shows.

Would you consider going to Vienna, Austria in May or to Madrid, Spain in June instead?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Possibly I still haven't heard back from The venues here yet, which disappoints me
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.

Well... My goal based on your questions, has been to somehow help you get to one of Crispin's shows. I am trying to do that. I see no upcoming shows in AU on his website. You do not have enough time to get your passport before his final show in the US and Canada. This leaves only Vienna and Madrid as there are no other shows currently scheduled past Madrid. You did not know how to apply for your passport, in fact, you did not even know it was a passport and not a VISA that you needed and I helped you to understand that and showed you where to start with gettinng your passport.

So my advice needs to be... Apply for your passport NOW! That way you will have it and will be able to leave the country on a moments notice if you need to in order to get to one of Crispin Glover's shows.

I have actually spent a good bit of time on this and if you might be willing to click on the green accept button for me it would be great otherwise, I will not receive any compensation for my efforts.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I do already have a valid passport
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.

Wow, I had no idea you already had a passport. Knowing that could have saved us both a lot of time.

OK, Since you have a passport, you can leave right away and make one of the following performances if I am able to find you tickets right?

April 11th or 12th 2012 in Champaign, IL

April 14th or 15th 2012 in Toronto, Canada

The questions I have therefore are:

A. Can you afford to buy last minute hotel and air fare to the USA or Canada from AU

if I can find you tickets?

B. Can you get the time off work if you work, to make the trip?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm unfortunately unable to make those two dates
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.
Then would you able to make the dates I previously mentioned in Vienna or Madrid?
Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.