Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

Customer Question

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Expert_TV replied 4 years ago.

Can you elaborate on your question please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

a sries about a man in his 50's who is on on medicaton for despression and anxiety who experiences dreams that seem real and affect his life. He is employed father of two teenage daughters who dreams both positive and negative lead him into the sci fi world where he cannot distiguish fantasy from reality. Sometmes trapped in a seeming real nightmire he cannot escape the dream even though he realizes it is not real. On the positive side dreams are essential to his real world of espace from his own deamons. At times during periods of mid sleep he realizes his leason and attempts to apply the positive or negartive. At times the dreams are based on daily experience and become twisted in eitther direction during his dream state sometmes enabling him to predict future events sometimes rea or not.

Unbable to sperate reality from fantsy he exists in the dream state as if real trying to sort out how to cope with his issues.

Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Are you asking where you should send your idea to TV producers?

If I have that correct, this is were you need to go.

Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Here it is. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
already hit accept answer what is reply
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Really were not supposed to hit accept on the other window as we are corresponding here.

In Tinseltown it's who you know or who you know who knows someone. For an unknown to get an audience with a producer to pitch an idea is virtually unheard of. The TV Writers Vault however, levels the playing felled. It offers you and I the opportunity to get our ideas and pitches in front of real people who are in a position to do something with them. If your stuff is honestly good, The TV Writers Vault offers a legitimate opportunity to get it in front of the people in a position to bring it to life.

Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.