Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

i want to collect some television show about medical but not

i want to collect some television show about medical but not entertainment show but informational show like talkshow with real doctors about advices. Where coud i buy those show?
Hello again,

Two shows that come to mind immediately, are 'The Doctors' and "Dr. Oz". These are talk shows/informational shows airing on television this season. If you would like to buy the shows, I will check to see if past seasons are available.

If you are interested in medical 'reality' shows, the Discovery Health Channel and its episodes show actual surgeries and interesting cases, if that's what you are interested in, as well. I believe the Discovery Health series is available for purchase. If you are interested in that type of show, please let me know.

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher