Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Hi on vacation in South Florida! We would like suggestions

Customer Question

Hi on vacation in South Florida! We would like suggestions on what to do.

I'm a car freak, metal/rock music lover, and we want to have a taste of the nightlife. I heard of Las Olas boulevard and South Beach, are these good ideas?

Any other?

Thanks a lot!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer!

How fortuitous--I happen to live in South Florida! Laughing You came here at the greatest time of year, weather-wise!

Yes, Las Olas and South Beach are great! You also might want to visit the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood. In addition to the gambling and great restaurants, they also have live shows/concerts. Here is more info:

Don't know how long you'll be here, but there's a classic car show at the Hard Rock on Sun. Feb. 26th. Tower Shoppes is also great, on Friday nights.

Nightlife on South Beach is a little 'wilder' and Las Olas is a little more tame, in my opinion, but both have great restaurants and outside cafes. They're also both great during the day for shopping (or window shopping) and, of course the beach.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Please let me know if you need additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.