N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

Early 90s Female Rapper??? - Will Smiths song "gettin jiggy

Early 90's Female Rapper??? -
Will Smith's song "gettin jiggy with it" came out and the sample sounded familiar.
The sample is actually from Sister Sledge's "Hes the greatest dancer".
But in the early 90's, a female rapper, one hit wondered with a rap video that came to my mind when I heard the sample done by Will Smith.
She sampled this song as well.
I have yet to find her referenced anywhere.
Anyone know this one??
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 2 years ago.
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience: Attorney in California since 1983
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nope, not the song I was thinking of. I agree that it says it is sampled from that song, but this rapper sampled the main section of the song, just like Will Smith.
Thank you for accepting my answer, such as it was.

Whoever it was should have been listed on the page I linked to. Maybe it was Cookie Crew...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ive tried a few "sampling" sites, and she is not listed anywhere. Damn, I really wanna hear that song again,lol.
You can watch the original at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUie81E82k

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lol, I think I have heard just about everything related BUT the song I am looking for,lol.
I am going to opt out and see if another Expert can find this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok, I would except it and ask it again, but that option is not available anymore,lol.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, still trying to find an answer to this question. Thank you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im still trying to find an answer to this question.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Please understand that it's rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you'll think of us again when the need arises.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your efforts.
Is there a refund for an unlimited account? lol
Im sure I can figure out the answer to that one, thanks,lol.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello. We have confirmed the subscription on your account, so you have not been charged anything for this question. Thank you for your business.